West Boylston Water District

Home | FAQ | Contact   

General Info
Water Usage
Pay Bills Online

Rates and Billing
Water Sources
CodeRED Enrollment
New Customers
Water Quality
Quarterly Fee

New Customers

Property Transfers

Property Transfers are handled with no interruption of service.  The current customer should notify the West Boylston Water District with information on when they will relinquish the property.  We will do a final meter reading, issue a final bill and issue a "no lien" letter when the final bill is paid.  The new customer information will be taken at this time as well.

Contact the office with any questions at 508-835-3025.

New Service

Customers for a new water service must complete an application in one of three categories:  Residential, Multi-dwelling/Commercial or Sub-division/Development.  Please call the office at 508-835-3025 for these applications.

These new services are subject to connection and services fees.  Please see Rates and Billing for information on these fees.

All new water services must meet the specifications determined by the West Boylston Water District.  Please see Rules and Regulations.

CodeRED Enrollment

As a new customer, don't forget to enroll in our CodeRED emergency notification system!  Click here for information.


Copyright 2004 - West Boylston Water District