Board of Commissioners
The Board of Water Commissioners is the executive head that directs and manages the West Boylston Water District. The members of the Board are responsible for setting policy and allocating resources. Members of the Board of Water Commissioners are elected for 3-year terms, with some positions up for election each year.
- Robert Bryngleson, Jr. (Term expires 2021)
- Gary Flynn (Term expires 2022)
- James LaMountain (Term expires 2022)
- Michael H. Mard (Term expires 2020)
- Stanley Szczurko, Jr. (Term expires 2021)
In compliance with the Open Meeting Law, meetings and agendas of the Board of Water Commissioner meetings are posted on the Board of Water Commissioners’ page on the Town of West Boylston’s website. The minutes of these meetings are posted here.